Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your own Destiny in the Ninja world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
HotfireLegend (259)
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Vote_lcapEM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Voting_barEM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
SpiritedDoodle (170)
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Vote_lcapEM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Voting_barEM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Aiko Uchiha (74)
Ikisho Hockisu (69)
BEE (66)
Hilot09 (48)
Natsuki Kanda (45)
Cepeda Uchiha (38)
Grell (8)
Hyuuga Haruko (7)
Latest topics
» Warm up for Ninjas
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby jon15ish Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

» Technique Template
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby jon15ish Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

» xrumer seo service blog backlinks
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

» Naruto Domain
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 am

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:11 am

» Red Eyed Avenger
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Cepeda Uchiha Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:22 pm

» Naruto Cursed Bonds
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 am

» Naruto Shinobi Legends
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 am

» EM: Warm up for Ninjas
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Neji Hyuuga Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:04 pm

» How high can we count
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Neji Hyuuga Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Ninjas
Land of Fire
Hokage: -
0 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
4 Genin

Land of Wind
Kazekage -
0 ANBU
0 Jounin
1 Chuunin
2 Genin

Land of Water
Mizukage -
0 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
2 Genin

Land of Earth
Tsuchikage: -
0 ANBU
0 Jounin
0 Chuunin
3 Genin

Land of Lightning
Raikage: -

1 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
0 Genin

Affiliates
Please share ours!:
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 NarutoDestinyimg
Spoiler:

----
EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 NarutoRPGAffimage

RPG-Directory

EM: Dragon Blades! Start!

Go down 
+3
BEE
Hilot09
HotfireLegend
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

DP : 2
Character Name : Zyoshu Dakajora
Char Age : 17
Element : Wind
Clan : -
Bloodline : -
Village : Hidden Cloud

EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

A lonely, old traveler was walking on his own upon the barren, dusty paths from Konohagakure to Otogakure. He had in his hands, a map. This map had four curious drawings on them that looked as if they were swords, swords from another dimension...
He rolled up the map he had and looked up to see the gates of Otogakure towering over him.
"The Dragon Blades!" He called up, hoping for a response. When none came after a minute, he walked away disgruntled. However, there was a sharp snap and blood poured out of his stomach. He groaned as an arrow pierced his body and smacked the ground in front of him. Someone had shot him from behind and pinned him where he was!
"Hand over the Dragon Blades." Came a voice from behind before he lapsed into unconsciousness.

----

EPIC MISSION - DRAGON BLADES

At the four corners of the world lie the legendary Dragons. They all guard a powerful secret - The Dragon Blades. When the unfortunate messenger came to Otogakure, all information about these blades were released for he did not meet his secret quarry.
The four guarded Dragon Blades reside in the burning deserts of Sunagakure, the crashing waves of Kirigakure, the dark caves of Iwagakure and within the rumbling thunders of Kumogakure!

Otogakure seek four skilled Ninja to bring down these dragons and claim their blades. No more about the dragons or blades are known.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

DP : 3
Character Name : Yuuta Ki
Char Age : 14
Element : Fire
Village : Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 am

As Yuuta was in hes way to Suna, he wouldn't stand back to fight a bit. Reading the note attached to gates of hidden sound, Yuuta came to the gate guards asking a request for meeting the village leader.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-destiny.rpg-board.net
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:51 am

"Not at all!" Spoke the village leader as another warrior of the Dragon Blade fighters came in. "Come in, come in and let me take that heavy Dragon blade off you! You must be quick though, for I have another visitor..." He spoke as one of his guards by the door gave him a signal.
"Go home for a week and take a break, I will send you your rewards." The leader of Otogakure winked at Masuru, preparing to take the Dragin Blade from Iskisho and to let the third warrior in.
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:00 am

Yuuta was lead into the leader's building by guards. Without doing much, he just looked at the village leader with quick small question: "Four warriors?"
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 am

"What makes you..." The Otogakure leader raised his eyebrow as the third warrior entered the room. Then he remembered what he had written on the front gates.
"Erm, yes! Four warriors, four Dragon Blades." He explained quickly, pointing to the map that was still on the table to his left. "The land of Lightning's and the land of Water's dragons have been taken down. I want you..." He smiled slightly. "To go to the land of Shadowed Earth and take down the Earth Dragon and obtain the Dragon Blade from there!"
He then reached out a hand for the boy to shake.
"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ikisho Hockisu
Jounin
Jounin
Ikisho Hockisu

DP : 9
Character Name : Ikisho Hockisu
Char Age : 21
Element : Wind, Fire
Clan : Hockisu
Bloodline : Oretomo

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 am

Ikisho looked around, spotting the armour. "Is that what I'm wearing...?" He asked, pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:19 am

"Yuuta..." Yuuta said as he looked in the map. Bending back he continued: "Yuuta Ki."
"So you wan't be to fight a dragon?" Yuuta asked the leader, "May i request the Wind dragon? My fire techniques would be more effecting. And i'm on my way there anyway."
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:23 am

"Yes, absolutely!" The Otogakure leader smiled, opening the cabinet of armour further so Iki could see clearly. "It's lightweight, breathable, durable and comfortable! It's suitable for fighting Dragons so I think you will find it to your liking. The scrolls upon the armour are used to deflect elemental attacks. There are 6 though, so you have a good chance of surviving."
He then rubbed his hands together.
"Any questions?"
He then turned to Yuuta who had asked a question.
"No, no! I am reserving the roaring Wind dragon for Ikisho here!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ikisho Hockisu
Jounin
Jounin
Ikisho Hockisu

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:25 am

Ikisho smiled slightly. "Great! I happen to have Fire techniques to. I'll take the armour and get going please!" He said with eager anticipation.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 am

The leader took the armour off the rack gently and handed it to Ikisho.
"Good luck on your travels." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:40 am

"Then earth suits fine." said Yuuta as he looked back again in map. "Are there any equipments or something i should know, have, before i go?
Back to top Go down
Ikisho Hockisu
Jounin
Jounin
Ikisho Hockisu

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 am

Ikisho promptly put the armour on, while doing so he looked at the Leader. "Where am I supposed to be heading..?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:48 am

The leader answered Ikisho's question first.
"The Desert of the Dead."
He then turned to Yuuta and showed him the final piece of armour held in the cupboard.
"I'm sure you know why I hold this armour in such high regard, after what I was talking to the other warrior about." He spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ikisho Hockisu
Jounin
Jounin
Ikisho Hockisu

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:49 am

Ikisho nodded. "I'll be off then!" He said as he jumped out of the open window.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 am

The leader frowned.
"I really should get someone to close that window."
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 am

Yuuta looked at the armor: "I'm sorry, i wasn't paying attention. But i guess all i gotta do is wear it, right?" Yuuta grabbed the armor, looking at it, while waiting answer from the village leader,
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 am

"Mostly, yes..." The village leader turned to Yuuta. "The fourth and final Earth Dragon resides among the Shadow Caves. I will see you back here in under a week, is that ok?" He asked, taking a seat at his desk.
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 am

"Don't know, hope i make it by then!" Yuuta said as he putted the armor on and ran out of the room slamming doors quite loudly. "Where on earth is that?!" Yuuta though as he ran on a random direction.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

DP : 10
Character Name : Kuchiya Tokidoki
Char Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:43 pm

She couldn't have gotten out of Kumogakure quick enough, Tokidoki hated hospitals....and medic nin....but at least her arm was healed. So now, she returned to the village in order to finish her mission - glad to have it over with, and excited to see the bounty she would collect! The redhead smiled eagerly and opened the window into the leader's office. "Yo~!"

The female Jounin stepped in and held out the hilt of the sword to the leader. "Here's your sword - just like you asked~! Now, now...where's the loot?!" She grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:45 pm

"Oh, thank you Second Warrior!" The leader of the village smiled, taking the sword by its hilt. "Return home, stay there for a week. We will deliver the reward to you if that's okay." He smiled, placing the sword with the other one on his desk Kurou had found in the Hidden Mist.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm

The leader rested back on his chair, eyeing the two blades he held. Two people were late back with theirs - from the Wind and the Earth dragons. He would have to hand over his reward to the other two blade warriors soon enough.
With a resigning sigh, he placed his hands on the desk and pulled his chair straight.
"I'd better start now." He spoke slowly, his hand hovering over one of the two Dragon Blades.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 am

(Bump...)
Back to top Go down
Hilot09
Jounin
Jounin
Hilot09

DP : 1
Character Name : Kurou Uchiha
Element : Water
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Village : Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:08 pm

(What do we do?)
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

(due to lack of replies, cancel until we get more roleplayers?)
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Character Name : Cepeda Uchiha
Element : Doton
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:34 pm

OCC:Can i join, i can just say the hokage sent me for back up
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Character Name : Natsuki Kanda
Char Age : 13
Element : Lightning
Clan : N/A
Bloodline : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm

I wanna join too! (if there's still room)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EM: Dragon Blades! Start!   EM: Dragon Blades! Start! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EM: Dragon Blades! Start!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next