Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your own Destiny in the Ninja world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
HotfireLegend (259)
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Vote_lcapPlain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Voting_barPlain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Vote_rcap 
SpiritedDoodle (170)
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Vote_lcapPlain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Voting_barPlain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Vote_rcap 
Aiko Uchiha (74)
Ikisho Hockisu (69)
BEE (66)
Hilot09 (48)
Natsuki Kanda (45)
Cepeda Uchiha (38)
Grell (8)
Hyuuga Haruko (7)
Latest topics
» Warm up for Ninjas
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby jon15ish Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

» Technique Template
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby jon15ish Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

» xrumer seo service blog backlinks
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

» Naruto Domain
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 am

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:11 am

» Red Eyed Avenger
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby Cepeda Uchiha Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:22 pm

» Naruto Cursed Bonds
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 am

» Naruto Shinobi Legends
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 am

» EM: Warm up for Ninjas
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby Neji Hyuuga Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:04 pm

» How high can we count
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Emptyby Neji Hyuuga Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Ninjas
Land of Fire
Hokage: -
0 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
4 Genin

Land of Wind
Kazekage -
0 ANBU
0 Jounin
1 Chuunin
2 Genin

Land of Water
Mizukage -
0 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
2 Genin

Land of Earth
Tsuchikage: -
0 ANBU
0 Jounin
0 Chuunin
3 Genin

Land of Lightning
Raikage: -

1 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
0 Genin

Affiliates
Please share ours!:
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) NarutoDestinyimg
Spoiler:

----
Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) NarutoRPGAffimage

RPG-Directory

Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

DP : 3
Character Name : Yuuta Ki
Char Age : 14
Element : Fire
Clan : -
Bloodline : -
Village : Hidden Leaf

Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 am

The Noodle Bar owner was cleaning dirty bowls that used to be filled with ramen. It was pretty quiet and lonely today.
Yuuta came inside the noodle bar stretching hes arms, as it was still just morning, he sat on the chair while walking unstable. "One bowl of noodles with peppers." Yuuta said as he putted ryo at the table that is enough to pay for noodles. The noodle bar owner quickly boiled water, then placed the noodles inside the water and after few minutes, he places the noodles in bowl with peppers and gave to Yuuta.
Yuuta took two chopsticks, breaking them apart he started to eat the noodles.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-destiny.rpg-board.net
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

DP : 2
Character Name : Zyoshu Dakajora
Char Age : 17
Element : Wind
Village : Hidden Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:47 am

"Hello." Came a faint call from outside. the drapes were swept open and a young boy stepped in. He wore rough clothing that stretched to the ground. He took a seat at the available stools, not particularly close to where the other occupant was.

"One Pork Ramen please." He asked Ichiraku as he put some Ryo on the table to pay for it. As he was waiting for it to be cooked, he crossed his arms and glanced unnervingly at the other customer.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

DP : 10
Character Name : Kuchiya Tokidoki
Char Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Where did he go? Hm? Hm? Turn around for two seconds and he's gone! The nerve of some children! They had came on this trip together, to train mostly, and even though Tokidoki had never seen him prior to that, well they still had to stick together and that was that! She looked up at the sky to check the time. Lunch. Lunch. Lunch! One of her favorite meals of the day you know! ...Though anytime designated to eating ranked highly on Tokidoki's list. Her stomach growled as if it were trying to remind her that it needed sustenance after a morning full of training. “I know, I know!” She muttered, gaining some looks from a few others nearby. The woman grinned at them as if she hadn’t just been talking to herself a few seconds before. “Hey! Hey! You know any good places to eat around here~?”

She had come to improve her Bear Kata fighting technique, but so far it wasn’t going as she had planned. Oh well, she still had a few more days in Konoha to change that. She only needed to get a feel for it, the rest she could do at home. Her dark navy scarf drifted along with her hair behind her. Tokidoki wore the general uniform for a Kumogakure ninja, so she had been shot suspicious looks a thousand times today. She was used to them by now. Her black eyes spot a small ramen shop. Ramen…her favorite~! Well….besides Teriyaki, soba, Tempura……most food was her favorite….Her stomach rumbled in anticipation.

The drape was moved aside with a loud laugh and just a bit of flair. Her messy, knee length hair flowed easily behind her as she bounded through and landed, like a cat, on a seat smack in between the other two people there. She spun on the chair once before sitting in it properly. “One Shio Ramen please~!” Her black eyes pick up something out of the corner of her eye. “THERE YOU ARE~!!!” Her arms reach out and try to latch onto the younger male that she had traveled her with. “You think you could escape the great Tokidoki-sama so easily~! Well I’ll have you know that only….4 people have! And your luck has run out! You’re stuck with me~!” She grinned like a cat. “And since I found you – you’ll be paying for my ramen~!”
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:15 am

"Hm...?" Yuuta heard only the voice from the young man that had came (Zyoshu). He turned hes head slowly to the side with large opened eyes, but still not looking like if he was very surprised. "Hello" He said as he quickly looked back at hes bowl of noodles and continued to eat. While holding head down at the bowl, he rolled eyes up to look at owner, that had leaned against table watching what were doing. But without minding that much, Yuuta picked hes bowl up and dropped all the noodles that had left in mouth and swallowed them fast. Running hand past mouth he pushed the bowl away and looked at the young man that was older than him. "Nice day, isn't it?" Yuuta asked.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 am

"Wha-" Was all Zyoshu could blurt out upon seeing the new occupant of the chair to his left. Even his eyes and nerves in his body had to adjust to the sight that lay before him. However, before he could fully react to the situation at hand, this new occupant was already demanding he pay for the Ramen!

"Excuse me... Tokidoki... San!" Zyoshu coughed with a hand over his mouth as he edged away from the sudden grasp she had laid upon his body. "I'm not feeling very well right now neither do I have the Ryo to support buying more than one bowl of Ramen! Besides, are you trying to embarass yourself in front of our observers?" He cast a hand around the Ramen shop where Ichiraku was wiping a glass with a clean towel as he waited for the Ramen to cook and the other occupant was...
Still eating his Ramen and asking us how the day was.
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:32 am

Yuuta saw the stranger be distracted by the other costumer. Without much needing to do, Yuuta thanked owner for the noodles stands up and left the ichiraku noodle bar. As he walked, he putted the hood attacked to clothes on, placed the white mask with beak and the black hat. Cleaning hes sleeves from any dust that might got on it, he walked very calm enjoying the day.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:20 am

"Excuse me... Tokidoki... San! I'm not feeling very well right now neither do I have the Ryo to support buying more than one bowl of Ramen! Besides, are you trying to embarrass yourself in front of our observers?"

The red-headed woman loosened her grip only to attempt to put the younger male in a headlock. "Why would I care about onlookers?! All they do is gawk - stupidly I might add - at my prowess~!" Was she arrogant? Definitely. Was she all bark and no bite? Definitely not. Would people nonetheless think that she was? Probably. Tokidoki rolled her eyes and squeezed him. "And they call me useless. Jeez, Zyo-chan! You're nearly an adult - you really should have brought money for the both of us!" Logic? Fuck logic! Of course she was in the wrong here, but she wasn't about to admit that.

Instead she finally let go of him - unless he had already pushed her away when she first loosened her grip - and settled into her own seat. Occasionally she would fidget, she was hungry and easily bored and restless! Suddenly it dawned on her. "Hey....where'd that other guy go...?" Okay that was a bit slow of her, especially for a Jounin...
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 pm

"Ah, but...!" Zyoshu was able to blurt out before being thrust into a rather unexpected headlock. Upon listening to the girl's thoughts about onlookers, he barely slightly managed pushed himself out of the firm grip he was in.
"I'm not that old!" Zyoshu called back accusingly in response to Tokidoki's comment about his age. "I may be almost an adult, but you don't need to remind me of that!"

Upon the grip being released, he thrust his head backward into the air to get a large breath of fresh air that filled his lungs. He panted heavily because when he was being gripped, she felt like a vise that was choking him. Gosh, she was strong!
"He went to... I don't know actually." He spoke, breathing out heavily.
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:20 pm

As Yuuta was walking away, he looked a bit back at the people in noodle bar and thouhgt at himself: "Hm... it might of been actually pretty fun over there." Yuuta smiled and just continued to walk, without really idea where to walk.

"Shiit, just gotta stay cool... stay cool, stay cool, come on - stay cool!" he thought at himself louder in mind.
Back to top Go down
Hilot09
Jounin
Jounin
Hilot09

DP : 1
Character Name : Kurou Uchiha
Element : Water
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Village : Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Kurou was sitting at a stool in the bar when a kid came in. A women came in after her and they began making a bunch of noise wrestling each other outside. He finished his ramen pushing the bowl away. Kurou began thinking to himself. 'Well this day isnt going to be plain. I can assure myself of that.' He thought getting out of the seat leaving his money. He walked up to the wrestling two shinobi looking at them with a slightly puzzled look. "Do you guys usually do this in public?" He asked them as they still wrestled
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:49 pm

"Yes... yes we do." Zyoshu chuckled nervously as he cleared his throat, looking at the boy he hasn't noticed earlier. He tapped his shining Kumogakure headband lightly for it was tied around his forehead.
"We're both from Kumo. We're pretty good friends but she likes to tease me like this..." He smiled slightly, his feet shifting nervously.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:25 pm

"I'm not that old! I may be almost an adult, but you don't need to remind me of that!"

Tokidoki just laughed - hysterically I might add. "You're so cute when you're mad!" She casually folded her arms behind her head, spinning away from him in her chair, so her back was to him. "No need to get so sore 'bout it!" Her body was still quivering with fits of laughter, small ones though. Tokidoki loved to tease, of course...occasionally she did go too far with her jesting. The red-headed woman spun back to the boy, a smirk plastered all over her face. She winked and then noticed the presence of yet another shinobi, one from out of town no less. Her favorite! Ninja from Konoha could be so rude sometimes! The nerve of them. The gall....

"Do you guys usually do this in public?"
"Yes... yes we do. We're both from Kumo. We're pretty good friends but she likes to tease me like this..."

Time to tease the little runt some more! She ruffled his hair in an....'endearing' way and grinned from ear to ear. "Friend? I'm not your friend! I'm your superior, and undoubtedly..." She puffed out her chest and laid her clenched fist on it. Let's milk it for all its worth. "Your role model!" Tokidoki grinned like a cat and stole looks at Zyoshu and the newcomer. Hopefully that lie would be enough to pull out a nice, visible reaction from the boy. Who knows, maybe the Mist nin might actually believe it!
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Zyoshu, upon hearing what Tokidoki had to say about their "friendship", felt wobbly at the knees. Was she going to do this again? His fears were confirmed as she raised her fist but Zyoshu was not in time to prevent it coming down on her chest. She thus then proclaimed that she was his "Role Model."
Zyoshu fainted from pure embarassment.
"Why me?" Zyoshu would say in his semi-consious state as he crashed toward the ground, kicking dirt and debris up everwhere.
Back to top Go down
Hilot09
Jounin
Jounin
Hilot09

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Kurou looked at the two scwabble over these perculiar subjects. We was still puzzled but finally concluded they were just joking with each other in a friendly yet playful fashion. Kurou's face remained in the same way he had before as she stuck out her chest placing a fist on it proclaiming that she was the boys role model and not his friend. The boy passed out onto the floor as Kurou just stared at him "That was a bit much dont you think?" He said in his usual voice. He withdrew his attention from the boy and to the women. "Alright, so what brings you Cloud Ninja here?" He asked her in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:48 pm

He actually passed out! The kid actually passed out! Tokidoki laughed hysterically, drawing attention to herself - of course she could care less though. The red-headed woman wiped a tear from her eye and tried to pick up the younger ninja and rest him on a seat against the wall, just as the Mist nin began to speak. She turned to him and grinned like a cat. "He'll be fine! Prolly be mad once he wakes up though.....but he's hilarious when he's mad!!!" She giggled, turned, and perched herself back in her original seat. "Secret Training! That's what!" She grinned from ear to ear again. "What about you? The Kirigakure get a bit too misty for ya? Is this your first time in sunlight~?" Even to a complete stranger she was like this. Of course, Tokidoki meant no harm by her teasing, but that didn't mean someone wouldn't take it personally.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:57 pm

"What are you talking about?" Zyoshu groaned as he brushed back his dark hair, barely conscious. He breathed out deeply upon being propped against the wall, upon a bench. "We aren't on a secret mission! And even if we were, you shouldn't be talking about it!" He spoke out angrily, regaining his senses. His feet moved slightly as they were still weak and almost every nerve in his body trembled. He was feeling the opposite of what his friend was feeling now.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Their ramen was ready, and the owner set it down in front of them - one Pork and one Shio - before going back to whatever he does in between orders. Tokidoki tsked and shoved Zyoshu's bowl in front of him. "I said training! T-R-I-A-N-I-N-G! Now eat, no more out of you until you get your common sense back!" She grabbed a pair of chopsticks and split them. "Or I'll feed you myself." She shot the younger boy a sneaky grin before digging in.
Back to top Go down
Hilot09
Jounin
Jounin
Hilot09

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 pm

The women gave out a hardy laugh drawing out a lot of attention, she didnt seem to care though. She leaned back against the wall and began grinning a wide grin. She said the man would be fine, but angry when he woke back up. She answered his question saying they were doing secret training, but the man woke up and retorted that they werent. She continued asking Kurou why he was there, then commented on how this might be his first time in the sun. She seemed to have this playful and joking manner with all people. Although Kurou wasnt one for making jokes that werent sarcastic and somwhat rude. She then made a comment telling him to be quiet and say they were training in the leaf. "I'm here on buisiness for Kirigakure." He answered. "But the meeting isnt until tomorrow so that gives me time to kill." He explained.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm

"Well, at least try to spell it correctly!" Zyoshu groaned as he took the chopsticks from the extremely annoying Tokidoki. At this point, he would do anything to be rid of her even though they were supposed to be here on secret business. Perhaps this wasn't where they were meant to be? Their Raikage hadn't actually given any strict instructions on the plans.
He then thrust his chopsticks into his bowl that had been placed in front of him, holding the bowl with his other hand.
"I believe I ordered Pork." Zyoshu smiled slightly before taking up a piece of the Ramen and chomping it down.
But his eyes darted up upon hearing Kurou of the Mist's words.
Business.
Kirigakure.
Kill.
"Swordsman!" He yelled, leaping up and almost dropping his Ramen. He jammed his chopsticks into his bowl and frantically tried to draw his weapon...
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 pm

"Oh you're right I didn't......Oh well. I fight - not spell for a living." Tokidoki laughed again and turned back to her Mist friend...'friend' of course - barely knew the guy, besides he was a Mist nin, and we all know what one should safely assume from a Mist nin. "Well that's not so bad - more time to sleep, eat, train, and be happy!" Tokidoki was a simple person, with an unusual personality, and an even more unusual ninja motto.

In the next few seconds, her comrade jumped up and shouted at the Mist nin - causing Tokidoki's cheerful and laid-back attitude to shatter. Immeditely she grabs hold of his pants. "Draw your weapon....and you will regret it, Zyoshu." Her voice was firm, smooth, and rigid. She wasn't playing around. "Just because he is a swordsmen....doesn't mean he's been convicted of anything." Tokidoki playing peacekeeper? Not a job she liked or was even vaguely used to....but it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:33 pm

"He said he was going to kill...!" Zyoshu's hand was still on his hidden weapon under his clothes. His other hand dug deeply into the bowl of Ramen which he held. "Even if he's simply an innocent Mist Ninja, I can't let this one slide. He's from Kirigakure who are most likely enemies with Konoha. Kumogakure are allies!"
He broke away with a loud grunt from his female friend's grip.
"What do YOU make of this situation then?" He scoffed, emphasising the word "you". His senses were on full-alert.
Back to top Go down
Hilot09
Jounin
Jounin
Hilot09

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:45 pm

The boy darted up reaching for his sword then the women grabbed his pants warning him that if he started a fight he would regret it. She kept him calm well. Kurou didnt want to cause an unneccasary fight between the two countries especially having Konoha involved by both of the ninja groups starting it in the village. "Calm down, I didnt mean to set you all off now." He said trying to defuse the mans temper. He said that mist ninja couldnt be trusted, Kurou took offense to this but wasnt about to pull out his sword. "Look I'm here to talk about some peacefull negotiation with Konoha. We dont want a war on our hands, so its best they sent me." He explained.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:54 pm

"Nonsense!" She said to the Mist nin, who was trying to apologize, "He's just being a hot-headed brat." Her voice took a light and airy tone when she was talking to the Mist nin, but returned to the mildly threatening tone when she turned back to Zyoshu."Well. All we have here in this shop are a bunch of travelers. Harmless. Travelers." She paused, her eyes narrowing dangerously. "Now.....we don't want to start an international incident now do we, Zyoshu? What will I tell everyone back home?! That little Zyo-chan started the next Shinobi War?"

Tokidoki turned around, smiling at the Mist nin. "I'm Kuchiya Tokidoki, and this little runt is Dakajora Zyoshu. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hilot09
Jounin
Jounin
Hilot09

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 pm

The women continued to insist there was no problem and talked angrily at the man but calmly at Kurou. She explained to him how his hot-headed arrogence could lead to big trouble for everyone. She introduced the two of them then asked for Kurous name. "My Name is Kurou." he introduced himself. "Its a pleasure to meet you Kuchiya." He said
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 pm

"Hmph!" Zyoshu's eyes narrowed upon listening to her friend's comments. He breathed out slowly, heavily and deeply. He turned on his heels when Kurou introduced himself.
"Yeah, I'm Zyoshu. What's it to you?" He glared angrily over his shoulder as he uttered these words. He clearly did not want a part in such a suspicious situation - was this mist ninja really to be trusted?
Zyoshu started walking slowly down the main streets of Konoha, away from the group and he continued to eat his slightly spilled Ramen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)   Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plain day at Noodle Bar (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next